West Virginia Judiciary

Flood Litigation

Flood Litigation Orders

This page collects orders related to Flood Litigation. Two types of orders are listed. Administrative Orders are those entered by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Appeals. Panel Orders are those entered by a circuit judge sitting as a member of the Mass Litigation Panel. This list is provided as a reference guide only and is not intended to be a substitute for the content of the orders themselves. Orders are listed in reverse chronological order.