Current Job Availabilities
It is the policy of the West Virginia judiciary to provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to recruit, select, train, promote, retain, and discipline without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin. Further, it is the policy of the West Virginia judiciary to maintain a professional workplace in which individuals are accorded respect, and maintain an environment free of harassment, including verbal or physical conduct that creates an intimidating or hostile environment for an individual because of a prohibited basis in this policy. As an employer with an Equal Employment Opportunity Plan, we comply with government regulations and related Equal Employment Responsibilities where they apply.
- Mental Health/Veterans Treatment Court Manager
- Probation Officer - 17th Circuit
- Certified Court Reporter - 5th Judicial Circuit
- Probation Officer with specific duties of intensive supervision of sex offenders
- Probation Officer - 23rd Circuit
- Juvenile Probation Officer - 13th Circuit
- Certified Court Reporter - 18th Judicial Circuit
- Circuit Judge Law Clerk Positions
Please follow this link to the Supreme Court of Appeals’ General Employment Application. The General Employment Application consists of four (4) pages. Please complete the entire application and submit it with any additional submissions, such as a resume, writing sample, etc. that are specified in each job announcement. The entire application, with any additional submissions, should be submitted to the department specified in the job announcement.